Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HomuraZ

What keeps YOU from playing?

Posted (edited)

I am very well aware that the playbase is still building up right now but at the same time I see 200+ online members in the discord server while there is only 1-5 players actually playing the game which means that ~98% of the community is not satisfied enough with the current state of the game. I know that you can't expect everyone to play the game at all time but the current rate of active players is still way to low.

That's why I want to ask you what keeps you from playing the game, why do you not enjoy what the game has to offer right now? The most obvious reason is that there is no players to PvP with and that is a problem that has to be adressed ( which I will most likely do in another thread soon ) but apart from that is there any other major issue with the game that really bothers you?

Edited by HomuraZ

Most people that stopped playing completely will tell you: "not enough loot/ no pvp action" stuff like that...
For me? The ones that are playing right now: those "5" players are just farming themselves up and most likely are part of the 3 big groups that play it regularly: The Saviors, ISP or the russian community, otherwise its just a few fellow members that are on the pve server looting etc.

The game has a lot to offer... thats not the problem, its just that most of us are warz/infestation/NewZ veterans and the game is just repetetive at this point :/
Also, others probably see it like this: ZH has nothing more to offer than what newZ has (it does have another gamemode for example although idk how much its played) > the playerbase is bigger and most of us have waaaay more loot on that "platform" as you could call it, I mean even Dr4g0on is playing newz regularly... and streaming it... because there's just more to do, primarily pvp action.

What's keeping me from playing?
Same stuff I stated above, but I am dealing with IRL stuff myself (some of us have a life like NoSkill said :P)
Also, some devs *cough cough* have promised us more events over the weekend and the way I see it is that the "weekend" is coming to an end and I haven't seen any of those promised events... :P
If something were to happen *wink wink* I'd probably hop on for a few hours myself tonight :D

2 minutes ago, krys101 said:

Most people that stopped playing completely will tell you: "not enough loot/ no pvp action" stuff like that...
For me? The ones that are playing right now: those "5" players are just farming themselves up and most likely are part of the 3 big groups that play it regularly: The Saviors, ISP or the russian community, otherwise its just a few fellow members that are on the pve server looting etc.

The game has a lot to offer... thats not the problem, its just that most of us are warz/infestation/NewZ veterans and the game is just repetetive at this point :/
Also, others probably see it like this: ZH has nothing more to offer than what newZ has (it does have another gamemode for example although idk how much its played) > the playerbase is bigger and most of us have waaaay more loot on that "platform" as you could call it, I mean even Dr4g0on is playing newz regularly... and streaming it... because there's just more to do, primarily pvp action.

What's keeping me from playing?
Same stuff I stated above, but I am dealing with IRL stuff myself (some of us have a life like NoSkill said :P)
Also, some devs *cough cough* have promised us more events over the weekend and the way I see it is that the "weekend" is coming to an end and I haven't seen any of those promised events... :P
If something were to happen *wink wink* I'd probably hop on for a few hours myself tonight :D

I agree on the point with the events. I had a few plans but I couldn't realize them yet due to the fact that the event map isn't finished. As you already stated above and me few days ago that some of us do have a real life and things can't get realized that fast. 

I'll promise you right now that tomorrow I'm going to do an even either on Colorado or on the event map depends if the map is finished. 

24 minutes ago, HomuraZ said:

I am very well aware that the playbase is still building up right now but at the same time I see 200+ online members in the discord server while there is only 1-5 players actually playing the game which means that ~98% of the community is not satisfied enough with the current state of the game. I know that you can't expect everyone to play the game at all time but the current rate of active players is still way to low.

That's why I want to ask you what keeps you from playing the game, why do you not enjoy what the game has to offer right now? The most obvious reason is that there is no players to PvP with and that is a problem that has to be adressed ( which I will most likely do in another thread soon ) but apart from that is there any other major issue with the game that really bothers you?

Well I think that the most of us are just used to all the other emulators or newz. They're used to the "fast pvp" like on Rocky Ford or other small maps. The event map is most likely finished and I'm sure players will start playing on it when I start doing events there. I'm also sure that other players from our Discord will join then as long as there is pvp. People are also tired of Colorado v2 as I already have talked with a lot players. An other problem is also that some players are enjoying pvp in Clearview for example and other players hate Clearview. So basically if pvp goes on in Clearview other people who don't like pvp in Clearview won't hop in to pvp there. Some of the players are just afraid joining a server because the server is just empty at the moment but this will definitely change soon! 

Regards, Noskill 

The way I see it is that Zombie Hunters has the opportunity to create an experience right in between NewZs survival and open world experience that could hit the sweetspot for the right audience ( me included ) but they are going about it the wrong way ( as of right now ) the game functions but is barely shaped at all so that it doesn't have any distict experience to it at all.
The game should have been shaped pre release and promotion.
But I also think that some quickly realisable changes could start to roughly shape it and give at least a hint at the experience we have to expect with the finished product ( well emulators are an infinite work in progress but you get the idea ).
If the devs are able to accomplish that the "success" of this game probably depends on two things:

1. That we have enough interessted community members to get a "sustainable" playerbase started

2. We can get PvP started. ( as I said more about that in a later thread )

• Like 1

I see 200+ online members in the discord server while there is only 1-5 players actually playing

isnt because you see people affiliate on zh discord mean they create a game account. Some people just join and wait for futur. Some other have community or some friend they can invite to server. There is plenty of player waiting for a new "warz like". I'm bored to give money to the man who kill infestation.
I was speaking recently with some old mate, they all regreat old time. i think zh need to continue in that way with new features some new things newz,warz,infestation didn't have. We all search for a fresh game with all the basic most people like and new contents.

what keeps you from playing the game, why do you not enjoy what the game has to offer right now?

Like i said i love emotions this game give me and i dont found it in recent game or its different. i trust in this team..The forum, the website the intro for the game all look like professional work. Actually i just play sometimes, to remember old days. I like the actuel farm system but it need to be improve ofc. Pvp will come naturaly.

• Like 1

Well people who feel the way you do have to realise that in order for this game to succeed it needs your support. And the best and most important way to support this game is to play it someone has to start playing it to get the playerbase started and if you can't enjoy the game for what it is right now give the devs feedback on what needs to be done, you might not get everthing you wish for and sometimes you won't get it immediately but if nobody knows what you want nobody will be able to realise it.
Of course some people might not have the time to support this game with much playtime because they just don't have the time to spare but if you have time to spare and really care about this project and it's success the best thing you can do is to START PLAYING. 

• Like 2

i am not playing it atm becouse everytime i hope on for PVP i get swatted my 3-4 men groups on a 6 pop server... there is no fun at all getting killed like that..

and i dont like airport or norad pvp where those groups are just camping on towers looking scouting the area with there binoculars and than kill you from 200 meter with silencers lol. 

they dont understand that playing like this makes new player or solo player quit immediatly.